Boston Patent Lawyer Providing Patent Mining and Strategic IP Portfolio Management Services
Your organization's intellectual property portfolio is critical to your business success. Realizing the full value of your patents, designs, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets, however, can only be accomplished through effective management.
At Cesari and McKenna LLP, we provide patent mining services to help organizations understand and maximize the value of their patent portfolios with a proactive analysis of your intellectual property holdings and an organized examination of all patents that affect your business.
Managing partner Michael R. Reinemann has more than 20 years of experience helping companies worldwide develop clear and effective IP strategies, drive innovation and protect their intellectual property. Our clients range from entrepreneurs to Fortune 500 companies who have patented highly technical innovations such as new databases or top-performing corporate servers.
Supporting Innovation Through Patent Mining
For nearly two decades, intellectual property law attorney Michael R. Reinemann has consulted for U.S. and international companies as they developed novel ideas and brought them to market. As part of an overall client-protective strategy, he provides patent mining services to help you maximize the value of your patent portfolio. He can assist you with:
- Inventorying and analyzing your patent portfolio
- Ascertaining how each patent fits with your organization's strategy and vision
- Seeking out market opportunities for unused or underutilized technology in your portfolio
- Obtaining foreign patent protection for technology that could be marketed abroad, or U.S. patents for international companies seeking to market technology in the United States
- Isolating gaps where you could benefit from obtaining or licensing complementary technology
- Distinguishing what in your portfolios could be licensed or sold off for a financial return
Working closely with both management and engineers, we obtain the detailed information critical for successful protection and exploitation of your patent portfolio. A thorough, categorical process of patent mining results in a coherent IP management strategy that protects both your technology and your business
Attorney Reinemann's own technical background, combined with nearly two decades in the practice of patent law, positions him to help you set up a proactive and effective intellectual property strategy. To schedule a consultation, contact attorney Reinemann by e-mail, call our Boston office at 617.830.4505, or call toll free from anywhere in the U.S. at 888.309.1057.
Attorney Referrals Are Welcome